Monday 25 February 2008

Wrestling with the Linkages

I got into trouble the other day. Why? For not keeping this blog up to date. By Whom? My own staff. You see we have a link between the blog and the company intranet so that staff members can easily link into my latest ranting (or should that be thinking?).

How often do we link-up the different parts of our thinking and actions - and how often do we leave them to swing in the wind?

I have been wrestling with such a question around our strategic development, and how to link my thoughts and the aspirations of the Board, with the actions and objectives of the individuals and teams of CCH. We recently had an IIP (Investors in People) Pre-Assessment Diagnostic which told me we needed to do this as an organisation - following I have to say my own thinking on the matter.

The solution? - well I don't know yet - look for a later posting when I resolve this.

No comments: