Wednesday 23 May 2007

It's a Vision Thing

A good part of yesterday was spent basically doing two things - one was working with the management team on determining a list of values (essentially defined as how things are done around here guidelines for staff and stakeholders) for then wider involvement by staff; and the other a visit to another social enterprise in Glasgow working in a similar community setting.

The first session was very productive, and for me very positive as there was a real consensus on the final selection and the ethos which should be guiding us - I look forward to how a wider group react.

The second one is one which I often find when visiting- you collect ideas, see different ways of working, see that actually you are not that bad/poor etc, and get the chance to swap ideas and information.

Both contribute to the development of my vision of the future CCH - help me refine and define what we are, what we could be, and how we could get there.

No comments: